Since 1993, we have utilized a disciplined approach to provide investment recommendations on equity allocation across countries, sectors and industries. Recognizing the importance of top-down global equity allocation for international portfolio performance, we provide clients with timely research and investment recommendations. Our research is utilized by premier institutional asset managers, including long-only equity managers, global asset allocators, and funds of funds.
Our team is focused on country, sector and industry allocation globally. Leila Heckman, Ph.D., founder of Heckman Global Advisors, was the head of a seasoned Salomon Smith Barney research team responsible for asset allocation recommendations.
We also offer interactive allocation software that allows clients to create customized models to inform their investment processes.
Country Allocation Publications
All country allocation publications make actionable recommendations based on time-tested models incorporating a group of proprietary valuation, growth, risk, and momentum/sentiment investment indicators.
- The All-Country Equity Allocator provides country allocation recommendations with the goal of enhancing the returns of All-Country equity portfolios, including both developed and emerging markets.
- The Global Investment Outlook provides country allocation recommendations with the goal of enhancing returns of developed market equity portfolios
- The Emerging Market Equity Allocator provides country allocation recommendations with the goal of enhancing returns of emerging market equity portfolios.
- The Frontier Markets Equity Allocator provides country allocation recommendations for the frontier markets.
Sector Allocation Publications
- The Global Balancing Act provides allocations across six developed regions and ten sectors. Here again, the time-tested model incorporates at the sector region and sector level valuation, profitability/growth, risk and sentiment/momentum factors.
- The U.S. Balancing Act provides U.S. industry rotation, allocating across 60 U.S. industries based on our investment factors, including valuation, growth, earning quality, risk and momentum.
HGA Interactive Models
- HGA Interactive Models can be customized easily to meet clients' needs. Clients can use the models to test investment indicators across countries or sector/industries, change weighting on investment indicators, and create their own models. HGA works closely with clients in the customization.